At its last meeting held in July 2014, the DPI World Council decided that DPI's 9th World Assembly would be held in New Delhi, India.

Disabled People's International
9th World Assembly

Venue: New Delhi, India
Date: 11th, 12th & 13th April, 2016
Theme: Building Human Capital: Realizing SDGs for People with Disabilities

Thank you for your immense support and interest! You will be pleased to know that much groundwork has happened over the past few months.

We are extremely delighted to officially launch the website for the 9th DPI World Assembly: www.dpiworldassembly2016.com.

The website is still work in progress, but it will give you enough information for now to prepare yourself to fully participate in this immensely important event.

We will keep updating the website as and when things evolve. Registration will soon open and we will be in touch with you regularly to support you through the process.

We are all very excited to be hosting you in New Delhi, India at this pathbreaking Assembly of people with disabilities!

If you have any queries, feel free to write to us DPI Secretariat [log in to unmask] . It is and will remain our endeavour to provide you with the best possible arrangements when you come to our country for the World Assembly in April next year.

With best regards,

Javed Abidi
Global Chair, DPI
5.10.2015