Dear Community,

Most of you have probably heard about the Stubblefield trial in New Jersey. It is very complicated and touches on so many disability issues. There have been lengthy discussions on the Society for Disability Studies members’ list and on Facebook. I’ll be happy to fill you in or answer questions off list.

For those of you who know Anna Stubblefield and/or are significantly moved by her disability studies work, we are at the point where there is a simple step individuals can take to assist her. If you are so moved, let me know and I’ll send you the particulars.  Please excuse me if you receive multiple copies.

Best,

Devva

Devva Kasnitz, PhD

City University of New York—School of Professional Studies—Disability Studies Telecommunications Access for the Deaf and Disabled Administrative Committee, CA

1614 D Street

Eureka, CA  95501-2345

Text and Voicemail:  (510) 206-5767

Skype:  devva.kasnitz

Email:  [log in to unmask]

If you don’t know me, I prefer email, Skype with IM, or text as I do have a significant speech impairment.

Occupying Disability: Critical Approaches to Community, Justice, and Decolonizing Disability
Editors: Block, P., Kasnitz, D., Nishida, A., Pollard, N.

http://www.springer.com/us/book/9789401799836