I would recommend speaking with Genius Within

http://www.geniuswithin.co.uk/

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tessa Hollingsworth
Sent: 19 October 2015 12:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ADULT TUTOR REQUIRED FOR DYSLEXIC/DYSPRAXIC WORKPLACE SUPPORT

Dear all,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a tutor with experience of working with clients in the workplace? I have recently assessed a client who has dyslexic and dyspraxic difficulties and is based in West Sussex.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Tessa

Teresa Hollingsworth, Principal Director.

MSc, BSc (Hons), RN, CPsychol, AFBPsS.

Registered Nurse, Chartered Psychologist, Associate Fellow (BPS), Registered Occupational Psychologist.

Consultancy.tif

Ashdown Forest Consultancy Limited, Ashdown Forest House, Collingford Lane, Danehill, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH17 7HZ.

Tel/Fax: 01825 791323

Mobile: 07917 318640

Email: [log in to unmask]

Confidentiality & disclaimer notice:-This email and its attachment(s) are intended for the named addressee(s) only. It contains information that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately. In the meantime, do not disclose the contents to any other person, nor use, copy, or store the email in any medium. Ashdown Forest Consultancy Limited cannot accept any liability if this email is accessed by third parties during the course of transmission or is modified or amended in any way following despatch. We have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any email and attachment(s) have been checked for viruses however, we cannot guarantee that this communication is free of any potential damaging defects. We therefore recommend that you carry out your own virus check before opening any email or attachment(s).

Registered in England and Wales. Registered No: 06832580, Registered Address: Ashdown Forest House, Collingford Lane, Danehill, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RHI7 7HZ.