Hi all

We have a student who is studying on a course fully funded by HENE (https://ne.hee.nhs.uk)

It is a part time course and classed as PG – I was just wondering if anyone knew if the student would be eligible for DSA?  It won’t be under NHSSB and I am going to call SFE today to check (but I suspect not).  Anyone have any ideas?

Tim Cunningham

Disabilities Adviser,

Student Support and Wellbeing, Academic Services

T:  +44 (0)191 243 7686

F:  +44 (0)191 227 4553

E:  [log in to unmask]

Room 024, Student Support and Wellbeing Centre, Northumberland Building,
Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom

This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any use, disclosure or reproduction without the sender’s explicit consent is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please notify Northumbria University immediately and permanently delete it. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University. The University cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and/or amended.