Hi Simon

My understanding is that my conversation with one member of SFE counts as a phone call- handing it to someone else – or pretending to be someone- else would still be the same call and therefore outlawed.

Nice try though!

Ros

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Simon Jarvis
Sent: 14 October 2015 11:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ridiculous SFE rules

Hello Ros,

Could you pretend the hand the phone to someone else in your department and then speak to the same person but with a deeper voice, or a regional accent to throw them off the scent?

Or would it still count as the same phone call?

Good to hear that they’ve developed some nice and sensible policies up in Darlington.

BW,

Simon

Simon Jarvis

Head of Disability and Dyslexia Service