-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brigid Callaghan
Sent: 19 October 2015 07:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FREE read aloud apps for an Android tablet.

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a FREE (if possible) read aloud app for an Android
tablet?

Thanks

Brigid

Brigid Callaghan | Study Coach| Access SUMMIT - Accessibility Resources and
Services | St Peter's House | Oxford Road | Manchester | M13 9GH

 Tel:- 07582847379 | Email:- [log in to unmask] | Web:-
www.access-summit.org.uk | www.supportingstudents.org.uk

 I am available for contact between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient and may be confidential. If you are not the named recipient please
email the sender immediately then delete this message. You should not
disclose the content, distribute or retain any copies of this message.

Please note that Access SUMMIT does not consider email to be a secure method
for communication as it is possible for information to be intercepted and
read by third parties during transit.  Therefore if you do correspond with
us by email, we will take this to mean that you understand and accept this
risk.