graphic designers research | one day symposium | falmouth university | november 20th 2015

Falmouth University - Woodlane, Falmouth, TR11 4RH GB

Please visit the event website for full details: http://graphic-designers-research.sitey.me

Register now with Eventbrite !

Renowned speakers from education, publishing and design practice will be discussing how research meets graphic design as an academic and professional discipline. Graphic Design research is understood from the perspectives of both critical practice and scholarship. What is the nature of graphic design research? How can we integrate research and teaching? How can we define audiences for research? How is research disseminated? What is the special relationship between graphic design research and publishing?  These and many more questions will be raised and discussed in an open, participatory forum.

Tickets are free,  but registration using the link below is necessary by 6th November 2015.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/graphic-designers-research-tickets-19040000153?aff=es2