From: "Susan Healy" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: ‎29/‎10/‎2015 12:43
To: "Chris Tinsley" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Sharing of annual leave details acrossorganisations

I think I would ask them why they want the details and what they intend to do with them rather than refusing outright. It is possible they have a reason you would find acceptable,  in which case it becomes a good basis for reminding them about limited purposes of processing,  further processing etc. If they don't have a good reason,  you can still use it for training purposes!
All the best
Susan Healy

Sent using CloudMagic Email