From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of FOI Kid
Sent: 20 October 2015 14:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Volunteers and DP

I agree with Phil and Tim. But one challenge is to talk to HR/legal because if your agreement or contract with the volunteer is of a certain type, you leave the door open to them saying they are employees and suing.

It is a balancing act between employment risks and IG.

Bilal Ghafoor
@foikid
07926113401