The slides of all presentations SASIG 2015 in Lisbon last week are now available at http://osgeopt.pt/sasig2015/

I was impressed with  the amazing breadth and depth of research and activities they are doing in Portugal. On behalf of "Geo for All", i thank the organisers for inviting me for sharing our ideas on the Importance of Openness in GeoEducation and on Open Geospatial Science.

Open Geospatial Science  presentation at http://osgeopt.pt/sasig2015/files/keynotes/suchith_OpenGeoScience.pdf

Openness in GeoEducation presentation at  http://osgeopt.pt/sasig2015/files/keynotes/suchith_GeoforAllslides.pdf

My thanks to the organisors and University of Lisbon for the excellent arrangements.It was really great opportunity to meet many colleagues in Portugal  and  i also had good discussions with colleagues there to start the process for establishing the first dedicated Open Source Geospatial Lab  in Portugal this year (we will get the good news soon).

Best wishes,

Suchith