Dear all

I have published my PhD thesis (2013) in the Kindle store so that it can be accessed by scholarly and other communities. It’s unlikely that I’m going to be able to publish further from it in papers or as a monograph owing to current research, but it may be of interest.

Please find the link below:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/STEREOTYPES-THOUGHTS-ACTIONS-CONTROL-OPERATORS-ebook/dp/B0172YH2W0/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1445680699&sr=1-1&keywords=heather+morgan

sig 3.4

Dr Heather May Morgan

LLB (Hons), CertHE, MRes, FHEA, PhD

Research Fellow

Social Scientist and Health Services Researcher

Health Services Research Unit: 3rd floor, Health

Sciences Building, University of Aberdeen,

Foresterhill, Aberdeen AB25 2ZD

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.abdn.ac.uk/hsru/staff/details/h.morgan

T: + 44 (0) 1224 438192

F: + 44 (0) 1224 438165

imagesimagesCAXNQO9RimagesimagesCAX1QDJAimages4e250e3419787bbde1d91f95559ade48_400x400

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.