Hi Ian,
I'm not sure which tutorial you are following. Please download the pdf
from the RELION wiki:
http://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/groups/scheres/relion13_tutorial.pdf
It should be about betagal, not ribo. And the command to copy the
precalculated manual picks should be:
cp PrecalculatedResults/Micrographs/*_manual.star Mic
rographs/.
HTH,
Sjors

--