Dear Bernhard,

I have found Hyclone SFM4 insect from Thermo Fisher same as SF900 III SFM from Gibco.
The good thing is that powder is also available and it is much cheaper than the liquid media.

https://promo.gelifesciences.com/gl/hyclone/product/hyclone-sfm4insect-media.html

Cheers,
Ale

Alessandra Beltrami, Ph.D.