HI,

Though there is barely any sequence similarity but if the protein has some part which is structurally homologous to other, then you can use small fragment of structure to phase it by MR programs. MRage in PHENIX worked for one of the structure for us. You can build homology model and try it or or part of it for MR phasing. How many molecules are there in ASU?