Something seems to have just changed on MyJstor.  This is a service that was introduced 3 or 4 years ago providing limited free access for the general public. (We had a virtual shelf and could download the full text of three articles per fortnight.) .  Up until recently I seemed to be able to access pretty much everything in literary (and scientific) journals. But suddenly I only seem to be able to read articles published before 1923.

Does anyone else use this service and are they having the same experience? Have JStor said that they've tightened up the rules?