No, didn't notice the flawed logic or sleight-of-hand, but maybe that's because I wasn't looking for them. I will try harder, but would I know such things when I saw them? I'm just a working class lad with great faith in the good faith of my betters but just between you and me Peter I thought that I was the cynic. How was Portugal?

Cheers

Tim