Tim & everyone

Whoops! - I hadn't noticed Tilla's notice had been to the list. But it did look an amazing event, such as more of in more places are wanted.

Toe is tucked up in a bandage now & I'm home, still recovering from anaesthetic & hospital (hence mistakes!). It's deciding whether it'll  go over to the dark side, or mend its ways & go along with the rest of my body. I put the photo up, partly out of sheer enjoyable bad taste, theorised as a Bataillean homage or a mockery of social media images, partly because Facebook demands it seems images now for any posts to be given any visibility & I wanted to ensure there was some message out there (ie outside of Kingsmoor Ward) why my Readings page was stuck.

The NHS is great. Nurses, doctors, everyone working in the hospital (Princess Alexandra, Harlow) struck me as professional at the least, and often deeply humane. It's desperately struggling though, certainly in terms of staffing.

I'll post up the neat little foot when I've caught up & updated the Readings page.

best wishes

Peter