I thought this might be of interest to some of you!

Stephen Kirker MD FRCP FRCPI

Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine

Box 120

Addenbrookes Rehabilitation Clinic 9

Cambridge University Hospitals

CB2 0QQ

From National Archives:

Event Description

Learn how to use our records dealing with developments in medical technologies during the First World War and treatment of disabilities arising from the conflict.

Webinars are free online seminars that enable you to interact with expert staff and fellow researchers from the comfort of your home – after a short presentation on the subject you can take part in a question and answer session. Full instructions are provided when you sign up for the webinar.

We run an exciting range of events and exhibitions on a wide variety of topics. For more details, visit: nationalarchives.gov.uk/whatson

For more information about webinars at The National Archives please See:http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/records/webinars.htm

Read more

WHEN

Thursday, 12 November 2015 from 16:00 to 17:00 (GMT) Add to Calendar

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/webinar-medical-technology-and-disability-in-the-first-world-war-tickets-18669989441?aff=email&utm_campaign=6300247_October+2015+enewsletter&dm_i=MAN%2C3R1AV%2C3BP1AO%2CDI5HA%2C1&utm_medium=email&utm_source=The+National+Archives&utm_content=Ebinar%3A+FWW+medical