We are advertising for a Band 6 Clinical Technologist to work in our rehabilitation engineering service, providing assistive technology and medical equipment development to patients and people with disabilities.  The post is primarily to provide support to the communication aid and computer access service locally.  The job is based at Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne but the client base is throughout the North East region.

The closing date is 22nd November and details can be found at: http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/  The job reference number is: 317-2015-7404.

Mike Broadhurst

mailto:[log in to unmask]
Michael Broadhurst
Technical Aid Service Manager
Regional Medical Physics Department
Room 56
Disablement Services Centre
Freeman Hospital
Freeman Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE7 7AF

Tel: 0191 2231378
Fax: 0191 2231560

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete this e-mail and any attachments immediately and notify the sender.  The views expressed by the sender may not be the views of the Regional Medical Physics Department.

Please note that any email correspondence identifying clients will be filed in the client record.

Thank you for your co-operation.