Dear Art Librarians

Further to Duncan Chappell’s kind circulation of my offer at the end of the last term, I thought it might be good timing at the start of the new academic  year to make sure you are aware that we are still interested in donating if required.

We currently have a surfeit of back issues of Pinstriping and Kustom Graphics Magazine that is looking for a good home. You can find out more about the magazine here www.pandkg.com

The magazine covers varies design and kustom art forms from Pinstriping, Airbrushing and Body Art, to retro 50s styling and fashion.

We would like to offer art colleges around the UK an opportunity to receive a donation of back issues of the magazine for free distribution to students. These will be delivered in mixed boxes of around 50 issues.

If you would like a box (or several)  of back issues at no cost please email your requirements to [log in to unmask] and we will arrange to ship these to you as soon as we can.

Future subscriptions to the magazine will be available at £25 per annum (6 issues per year)

If you need any further information please contact me

Kind regards

Lynda Johnson (Director)

PKG Publishing Ltd

35 Westly Grange, West Avenue, Wigston, Leicester LE18 2FB

Tel: 0116 281 0029   E: [log in to unmask] m W www.pandkg.com

logo for email copy

Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2013 at http://arlis.org.uk/