      From: Chris Watton <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Tuesday, 13 October 2015, 10:47
 Subject: Graduate Trainee (Data Science)

A leading German pharmaceutical organisation are recruiting a Graduate Trainee in their Data Science group.

The Data Sciences (DSC) department main core objectives are:

Contribution with expert Data Sciences knowledge to innovative development strategy, trial design, trial conduct, data analyses, modeling, simulations and results
Contribution with expert Data Sciences knowledge to decision making throughout the compounds’ lifecycle

The core duty of this globally operating unit is to:

Implement of  (e-)tools for collection of clinical trial data
Deliver clinical trial data on time, in budget with required quality and traceability
Ensure long-term retention of clinical trial data
Provide Data Sciences interface for regulatory authorities interactions and submissions
Provide informative trial design, timely delivery of statistical analysis and strategic interpretation of trial results
Determine Dose and titration recommendation and trial simulations
Perform mechanistic physiologically-based PK and systems pharmacology/biology and biopharmaceutical modeling
Program clinical data analyses and pooling of clinical data for safety updates and submissions

You have successfully completed your studies - now get real experience!  After an initiation phase  to familiarise you with the company and relevant departments, you will experience different areas within Data Sciences

You will take over responsibility in various projects and specific tasks and thereby build a broad network all over the company. The program will be accompanied with targeted soft training offerings.

During the whole program you will have a mentor to support you and answer questions and concerns. ln regular dialogues you will have the opportunity to actively influence the course of the program and in addition there will be a contact person in each specific department for you.

We offer:

•  The opportunity to gain an overview of corporate processes and interfaces especially in Data Sciences during a 24
    month program
•  lnsights into biostatistics, pharmacometrics, data management and biostatistical programming
•  Active cooperation in processes and tasks of the departments
•  Work in interdisciplinary and international project teams
•  Personal and functional development possibilities in an exciting and international environment
•  lndividualized induction phase through a mentoring program

Your qualification:

Master or PhD degree  in statistics, pharmacometrics, bioengineering, mathematics or equivalent
lnterest  in the Pharmaceutical lndustry
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Strong communication skills and a self-confident manner
Commitment as well as a structured  and self-initiated way of working
Willingness to work in fast changing working environment and in a multicultural team
Team player
Practical work experience and international (e.g. international internships) are beneficial

For further information please contact Chris Watton ([log in to unmask])

Kind regards

Chris

SIGNOFF allstat

SIGNOFF allstat