Overview:
Our client is looking for an experienced Statistical Programmer/Senior Statistical Programmer to work on the production and validation of statistical analyses using SAS, taking full responsibility for the reliability of output produced within a project. The person they are looking for will be in charge of training the new staff on SAS language as well as the working procedures in place. Furthermore, he/she has the task of updating and training the team on new statistical programming patterns and solutions.

Responsibilities:
•	Developing and validating SAS programs for the statistical analyses of study data finalized for the preparation of tables, listings and figures
•	Creating of randomization lists
•	Creating of randomization lists
•	Programming and validation of analysis datasets
•	Developing of SAS programs for the management of clinical study data (i.e. data set mapping, pooling, import/export, etc.)
•	Preparing of training on statistical programming subject matter
•	Supporting, authorizing and overseeing all the biostatistical activities within a project
•	Providing guidance to the programming biostatistics team on all data procedures and technical standards

Qualifications:
•	Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or related field
•	Proven experience in statistical programming
•	Very good knowledge of SAS Language
•	Good knowledge of descriptive and inferential Statistics and statistical modelling
•	Fluency in English

For further information please email [log in to unmask] with a copy of your current CV and a summary outlining your relevant experience.
Only candidates holding a valid EU work permit may apply as sponsorship is not offered. We try our best to respond to every application and you can be sure every single one will be reviewed, however due to the potential high volume of responses should you not hear back within 10 days from your application assume you have not been successful on this occasion.

SIGNOFF allstat