I think Bayesian interpretation, namely that there is 95% probability that
the true value is within then 95% confidence range, is adequate for most
purposes if one wants to be pragmatic and don't care too much about strict
mathematical correctness.

One can come up with some crazy examples where it is strongly misleading.
For example, if we observe a single child born in the village and notice
that it is a boy, few people would (hopefully) buy the inference that there
is 95% chance that the sex ratio is no more than 20/1 in favour of girls.
But in practice it is ok for most purposes.

I think that the interpretation of p-value is more of a hot potatoe. You
don't want to teach the students to commit the procecutor's fallacy, i.e.
thinking that a p-value of 0.03 for the hypothesis that a person is
innocent means that we can be 97% sure that he is guilty! So there is a
danger in presenting frequentist inference as if it were Bayesian.

You could say that we have 95% "confidence" in order to avoid the word
"probability", but I am not sure if it is helpful. It is basically saying
the same but just in a more sluggish way in order to avoid being accused of
saying something inaccurate. Better is, IMHO, to give the Bayesian
interpretation, but say that it is only strictly correct under certain
conditions, in particular that we believed a priori that all possible
values of theta were equally likely.