If interested in this position, please email your CV to: [log in to unmask] (Full JD available)

Responsible for providing hospital, medical and ancillary statistical analysis encompassing claims, modalities, providers, networks, product, and channels, at geographical, clinical group practice and provider levels.

This prime focus of the role is to provide insightful statistical analysis which will not only have an impact on benefits management, but also on product design and funding  rules for our International Development Markets (IDM).

IDM is one of the five Market Units of Bupa. IDM is made up of a unique mix of businesses committed to shaping health and care systems around the world by identifying opportunities to further grow and expand its provision and health insurance businesses. IDM consists of the joint venture with MaxBupa in India, Bupa Hong Kong, Quality Healthcare (provider) in Hong Kong, Bupa Thailand, Bupa Arabia (joint venture with the Nazar Group), LuxMed in Poland, Bupa China, and the IDM market team.

IDM’s success is built on the talent and hard work of a highly dedicated team. But it’s also built on our ability to look to the future and refine our thinking so that we’re always at the leading-edge of healthcare. At the same time, it is important to deliver consistent service and patient outcomes across all the different countries and care providers.

What we're looking for:

•	Experience in SAS, Stat, SPSS or R
•	Strong statistical skills, with experience in multivariate analysis including hypothesis testing, outlier detection, regression and forecasting.
•	Proven problem solving skills
•	Well developed pattern recognition capacity/key ratios/bench marking skills
•	Proven ability to work well with others and to contribute to team objectives
•	Demonstrated ability to independently complete complex multivariate statisticalanalyses, clearly communicate results, identify issues and formulate recommendations as to appropriate solutions.
•	High level of proficiency in analysing large and complex data sets.
•	Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
•	Ability to effectively liaise with management and staff with a wide variety of skills, experience and backgrounds

SIGNOFF allstat