Dear Allstat,

I am currently working with a Top 10 Pharmaceutical company who are seeking an expert in Medical Statistics to become and integral part of their organisation. They are actively looking for a technical expert who is able to provide statistical leadership across multiple therapy areas. Our client is offering the right candidate an excellent opportunity to be a key influencer and point of contact for their global statistics team based around the London area.

They are ideally looking for a recognised statistician with a number of years experience within clinical statistics, who also obtains a P.h.D. in Statistics or a related field (applicants with an MSc may also be considered dependent on experience). The candidate must be a thought leader who is able to monitor and influence advances within statistical and clinical trial methodology. This role is a great opportunity to become a key point of contact within a worldwide organisation.

Requirements:

Knowledge of global clinical trial practices, procedures, methodologies

Proven track record of statistical publications

Expert Statistical knowledge design/analysis of methodology

Benefits:

To work within an Global Team

Be a key influencer working on an industry leading pipeline

Market leading salary

Excellent benefits

Great office Location

If candidates are accepted for this role they will be offered an above market rate salary with an excellent benefits package and will become a key influencer within their Global Statistics team.

If you are interested in hearing more about this position or want to discuss any specific position you may be looking for please contact me for a confidential conversation:

Email: [log in to unmask]

Telephone: 0203 465 0069

SIGNOFF allstat