October 19, 2015

Dear Colleague:

Below please find announcements for our current four open positions. They include three tenure track Assistant or Associate Professor positions in statistical genetics/genomics; computational biology; and big data. The final position is at the lecturer/senior lecturer level in the area of health data science.

We would be most appreciative of learning from you directly the names of promising scientists appropriate for all of the positions. Also, it would be greatly appreciated if you will pass along this information to faculty, postdocs and students in your department as well as other potential applicants you can help us identify.

For the Assistant or Associate Professor Level positions in statistical genetics/genomics and computational biology, please apply to: https://academicpositions.harvard.edu/postings/5755

For the Assistant or Associate Professor Level position in statistical and computational science for big data in health science, please apply to: https://academicpositions.harvard.edu/postings/6469

For the Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Health Data Science, position please apply to:  https://academicpositions.harvard.edu/postings/6467

Our thanks to you all in advance,