The Centre for Multilevel Modelling would like to announce an "Introduction to Multilevel Modelling Using MLwiN" Workshop6-8 January 2016, University of Bristol

This workshop provides an introduction to multilevel modelling using the MLwiN software.  It assumes that participants are familiar with single level regression models (to the level implied by Module 3 of our online multilevel modelling course, see http://www.bris.ac.uk/cmm/learning/ )  but have no prior knowledge of multilevel modelling.

Theory sessions are accompanied by practical sessions using our software, MLwiN, in which participants get the chance to apply what they have learned to real datasets. No prior knowledge of MLwiN is assumed.

Instructors:

Professor William Browne, Dr George Leckie, Dr Richard Parker

For further information and to make an application, please go to:

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/support/workshops/

Please note the closing date for applications is Sunday 22 November 2015.

Mary Takahama
Centre Administrator
Centre for Multilevel Modelling
Graduate School of Education