9th October, 2015

RSS Lecture Theatre, 12 Errol Street, London, EC1Y 8LX

PSI One Day Meeting: Beyond the detail seeing the whole picture; Graphical representations, what’s in it for us?

Data visualisation is one of the fundamental tools that we have to explore, understand and present data. However, do we really put enough effort and time into this aspect of our work? This PSI one day meeting aims to cover a wide variety of areas where graphics can, and are, being used within the pharmaceutical industry and beyond. By sharing and engaging in multiple and varied examples attendees will come away from the meeting with a renewed appreciation of the benefits of graphical representations and ideas of where these tools could prove useful within their own areas of work.

The Clinical Data Cinema: The many roles of data visualisation in clinical development; Juergen Loeffler (Novartis)

Riding the Data Explosion; Simon Tilley (SAS)

Visualisation of Clinical Trial Data Using Animated Graphics; Jianmei Wang (Roche Products Limited)

TBC; Aimee Gott (Mango Solutions)

Interactive Statistical Graphics: When charts come to life; Martin Theus (Telefonica Germany)

Every Picture Tells a Story: Using many graphics at once; Antony Unwin (University of Augsburg)

Using Graphics to Present the Study Results as a Story; Shafi Chowdhury (Shafi Consutlancy)

Graphical Analysis for Epidemiology, Manufacturing and Marketing Applications; Michael O’Connell (Tibco)

Registration after 18th September

PSI Member

£160 (plus VAT)

Non-Member