Hi Allstat,

My client understands innovation makes success and that is why they are a global leader in research & development, currently they are looking to hire a Senior Statistical Programmer to work within their renowned SAS & Biostatistics division.

You will be given the flexibility to manage your work life balance so the role can be either home or office based in the UK or across Europe.

This is not a generic email for your CV, the positon is live and I can make arrangements for you to speak directly to the hiring manager.

Please call me on 02036278310 or email: [log in to unmask]

I look forward to speaking to you!

Best regards,

Nathan

Pharma Consulting Group