Hi John,

Here is a suggestion for the wording:

(Under repeated Sampling) A confidence interval constructed in this way has a 95% probability of containing the true mean

Hope this helps.

--

Izabella Orzechowska  |  Training & Sales Administrator
Timberlake Consultants

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8697 3377
Email:
[log in to unmask]  |  Web: www.timberlake.co.uk

(My normal working days are Wednesday to Friday)

Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | E-newsletter