My statement refers to a series of ANY confidence intervals. They do not
have to be identical or even i.i.d..

As long as they are all done correctly, you will still include the true
parameter 95 times out of 100.

JOHN BIBBY

====  Please note:
1. My other email also works: it is [log in to unmask]
2. Come to York next 17-18 June for BABITME conference on Middle East, WW1,
etc.: please visit www.tinyurl.com/BABITME