Dear all.

Apologies for cross posting.

The call for abstracts for the British Society of Gerontology Annual Conference, to be held on 6th to 8th July at Stirling University is now open.

The conference therefore seeks to develop interdisciplinary and collaborative discussions that advance our understanding of the complexity and multiplicity of ageing experiences. In pursuing this goal, we encourage contributions exploring ways of engaging with diversity to enrich communities and to herald new approaches to ageing policy, research and practice.

The main theme of the conference is Communities in later life; engaging with diversity.

Themes and sub themes for the conference include;
Submissions considering key issues in methodology, or presenting ideas, critical reflections, or case studies from industry or practice are also welcome.

We invite submissions for oral or poster presentations or for symposia.  Abstracts for oral or poster sessions should be no more than 250 words, and contain sufficient detail to allow the committee to judge the merit of the presentation.  Abstracts not selected for oral presentation will automatically be considered for a poster presentation, unless the author informs us otherwise.

Symposia convenors should submit a proposal for the symposia of no more than 200 words detailing the overview and objective.  In addition, the convenor should also submit the titles and abstracts for all papers to be presented within the proposed session.