Hi Admin/EO staff,

I’ve been approached by a very enthusiastic student who is keen to raise awareness and create support within the Islamic Society for people with mental health issues.

I know some generic mental health organisations, and I’ve contacted FOSIS, but I was wondering if any of you knew of any speakers or organisations which focus on being Muslim and talking about mental health.

Thanks in advance,

Sky

Sky Yarlett
Representation & Campaigns Coordinator

Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 2914  | Fax: +44 (0)20 7594 8065 | Web: imperialcollegeunion.org

https://www.imperialcollegeunion.org/sites/default/files/email/Untitled-3_01.png

https://www.imperialcollegeunion.org/sites/default/files/email/Untitled-3_02_1.png

Imperial College Union,
Beit Quadrangle, Prince Consort Road, London SW7 2BB

Registered Charity No: 1151241

https://www.imperialcollegeunion.org/sites/default/files/email/Untitled-3_04_1.png

https://www.imperialcollegeunion.org/sites/default/files/email/Untitled-3_05_1.png

https://www.imperialcollegeunion.org/sites/default/files/email/Untitled-3_06_1.png