Kwabena I hear your Regional Coordinator is amazing? 😊😂

I do apologise but couldn't resist. I don't access this email address very often and never got around to taking myself off this list.

Would be grateful if someone could advise me how to do that?

Many thanks

Hifsa
Sent from my iPhone

> On 7 Oct 2015, at 13:48, "Kwabena Osayande" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Dear all
>
> At BCU, The Prevent Action Plan Coordinator (me) and a member from our Prevent Working Group proposed groups of "appropriate staff" to receive the face to face WRAP or (online) alternative
>
> - Birmingham based universities have agreed to use only Home Office/BIS approved training
>
> - Training being delivered by the Regional Prevent Coordinator or accredited in-house trainers (a selection of staff who have done the WRAP 'Train the Trainer' training)
>
> - Lots of discussion at our Prevent Working Group, hence decision to use only Home Office approved sources for training.
>
> BTW...I am doing the home office approved online WRAP training delivered by JISC tomorrow (https://www.jisc.ac.uk/advice/training/workshop-to-raise-awareness-of-prevent-wrap)... and would be keen to hear of other people's experiences if they have done it.
>
> Regards
>
> Kwabena Osayande
> Equality and Diversity Policy Advisor
> Planning and Performance Department
> Birmingham City University
> University House
> 15 Bartholomew Row
> Birmingham B5 5JU
>
> T: +44(0)121 331 6705 (direct line)
> E: [log in to unmask]  W: www.bcu.ac.uk
>

> Please e-mail [log in to unmask] for all data analysis requests

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.