*Apologies for cross-posting*

Dear All,

I sent this out last month but in case anyone missed it, here's a reminder. The Welsh Museums Federation are seeking expressions of interest for the following training subjects:

-          Upcycling your exhibition

-      Beginning to tour (touring exhibitions)

-          MODES Complete (client and admin)

-          Worldhost

-          Effective retail

If you or anyone else in your organisation would benefit from training in any of these areas, please email me  ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), indicating which subjects you are interested in.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Morwenna

Morwenna Perrott

Training & Events co-ordinator

Federation of Museums & Galleries of Wales