From: Discussion of Welsh language technical terminology and vocabulary [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Meinir Thomas
Sent: 25 September 2015 10:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Bias

Bore da!

Tybed a all rhywun fy helpu â'r canlynol:

Superiority complex bias
Optimistic bias
What’s worked bias

Dyma esboniad:

What are the odds of winning the national lottery? The odds of getting all six numbers are 1 in 14 million. Yet we still play – we think that we might just win – we’ve got a chance.
We all overestimate the odds of positive things happening to us and underestimate the odds of negative things. We’re not being stupid here – our brains are programmed to think this way. There are three different ways of thinking that cause this – three different types of bias in the way that we think.

Superiority complex bias
Optimistic bias
What’s worked bias

Diolch ymlaen llaw am unrhyw gymorth.