Hi Stephen,

The problem we are currently having is that students can not see the
assessments that they have been set up for. When the students navigate to
the assessments page it says "You are not registered with any peer
assessments in this module at the moment². Have you come across this
problem before and know what may be causing this issue?

Kind Regards,

Daniella