Charles

OK - I’ve altered your settings.  You should get an automated mail from Jiscmail

Rowdy Yates
Senior Research Fellow
Scottish Addiction Studies
School of Applied Social Science
University of Stirling

T: 01786-467737
M: 07894-864897
E: [log in to unmask]

http://www.stir.ac.uk/social-science/research/research-areas/scottish-addiction-studies/
http://www.drugslibrary.stir.ac.uk/

On 5 Sep 2015, at 14:04, Charles Devlin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Rowdy,
I changed my email address. Please use, [log in to unmask].

Thank you...Charles Devlin

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 4, 2015, at 8:00 AM, Rowdy Yates <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Eric

Thanks for this - and thanks to all list-members who responded.  Charlie Devlin thinks it was 1987 - which sounds about right. So it’s interesting that when the next conference kicks off in Dublin in 2007 it will be 30 years since it was last there!

On the EWODOR chronology, I think there’s a Stirling one missing.  Probably about 1996/7 (I’ll check).  I think we met in the Golden Lion rather than the university - I can’t remember why.