Hi,
It's the same thing.  When you choose the "conditions of interest F-contrast" to correct your eigenvector, it demeans the eigenvector by all effects NOT included in that contrast (i.e. the effects of no interest).
I know, the wording is rather confusing...
So, if you have 2 regressors of interest followed by regressors of non-interest, you should choose an F-contrast of eye(2) when you are asked to correct your data.  This will demean your eigenvalues by all regressors of non-interest.