Dear SPMers,

I want to spatially normalize my fMRI data into MNI space via transformation matrix derived from segmentation of structural MRI data. For each participant, I coregistered the structrual MRI image to the mean realigned functional image (SPM 8), segmented the structural MRI (VBM 8), and wrote the resultant transformation matrix to the realigned functional MRI images (SPM 8).

However, it seems that the SPM 8/Normalize/Write module does not work during the last step. I checked the errors and found that the transformation matrix from VBM 8 did not contain the field/variable VG that is needed for SPM 8 to perform the write function.

Has anyone encountered this problem?

Any comments are greatly appreciated.

jinhui

--
Jinhui WANG,  Ph.D., Investigator

Center for Cognition and Brain Disorders (CCBD)
Hangzhou Normal University

Add: Room #302, Building 19, No.58 Haishu Rd.
Hangzhou, 311121, P.R. China