Many thanks Donald. I saw in the article you mentioned a diagram that I did not understood it well. The one that shows the 25 % 50 or 75% connectivity in circles.

From this I have these  questions  :

- What does not mean and how it can be created ?

- Say that I found using gPPI, that more than one region are connected with region X. How can I tell or get indication of which of those two regions has stronger connectivity ? Can the T value be an indicator for this ? Or the number of voxels.

- In the PPI, is it possible to get the same region connected with itself ? I got a result where within the seed ROI there is significant activation ?

Many thanks

Aser