Dear SPM users,
I found similar related issues on the archive but no answer until now.
To investigate the presence of activity in my sample (ALFF, resting state) I recently performed a one sample t test limited to a region of interest. High threshold was p<0.001 uncorrected. when I analyse the cluster level corrected p values derived from the whole brain section, DFWE-corr is significant (0.013), while Duncorr is not (0.143). This is extremely strange as in my understanding the FWE value is based on the uncorrected value and should be more conservative.
Any hint or information would be highly appreciated.
Thank you and best,

Lorenzo Pasquini