Dear Enrique,

I'm not sure I get to the bottom of your question but any channel in an M/EEG dataset can be displayed in the reviewing tool. By Shift-clicking or Ctrl-clicking on different conditions in the topoplot view you can plot them together. The reviewing tool  is described in section 12.9 of the manual.

Best,

Vladimir