Dear Martin,

SPM is not really set up to extract TACs from PET. It is highly likely that you would be much better off importing your MRI into PMOD and staying in that environment for VOI analyses.

You could, for example, define your VOIs on MRI within PMOD using the PNeuro module which is set up to do exactly that. You can also coregister your MRI & regions to PET and then extract TACs.

Of course if you were to analyze your paramatric maps created in e.g. PMOD at the voxel-level at some stage, SPM would be just the ticket!

Hope this helps,

All the best,

Alexander Hammers, MD PhD

Professor (Honorary Consultant) of Imaging and Neuroscience
Head of PET Imaging Centre
Division of Imaging Sciences and Biomedical Engineering
King's College London
St Thomas' Hospital, London

Telephone	+44-(0)20 7188 8364 (PA Viviane Schroeder)
Email		[log in to unmask]