Thanks for this quick reply, Peter!

Best, Christina

From: Zeidman, Peter [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: den 30 september 2015 12:46
To: Christina Regenbogen <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: [SPM] DCM parametric modulator 2nd order (linear and quadratic)

Dear Christina,

Many thanks for reporting this and for your detailed analysis. Your proposed solution is nearly right (it wouldn’t allow for multiple parametric regressors). I have now fixed this for future SPM releases and I attach the fixed version of spm_dcm_U.m. Please let us know if you have any more difficulty with it.

Best,

Peter