Shathia

the Rev Dr David Clark looked at the evolution of the liturgy in the early Christian church through a study of the floorpans of the earliest church buildings in the eastern mediterranean. I am not sure if this is the kind of thing you mean.

David Clark (2007).
Viewing the liturgy: A space syntax study of changing visibility and accessibility in the development of the Byzantine church in Jordan .World Archaeology. Vol 39.1. 84-104.
David Clark (2008).
The Evolution of Byzantine Ecclesial Space.North American Academy of Liturgy. Savanna Georgia.

Alan Penn, Professor of Architectural and Urban Computing
Dean
The Bartlett
UCL Faculty of the Built Environment

tel. +44( 0)20 3108 9138
www.bartlett.ucl.ac.uk

We have moved:

The Bartlett Faculty Office
132 Hampstead Road
London
NW1 2BX

View Google Maps

Visit our annual review,
"Moment: A year at The Bartlett"
Join the conversation: @BartlettUCL
Join our network: facebook.com/BartlettUCLofficial