*with apologies for cross-posting*

The CDRC are pleased to announce two courses being run this November at Leeds, please see full details below and get in touch with any questions:

Introduction to Forecasting in R - 6th November 2015
This course will cover an introduction to forecasting with R. You will learn how to import, clean and forecast time series data. We will look at time series decomposition, outlier detection and the use of some of the most well-known forecasting methods including moving averages, exponential smoothing and ARIMA.
 For more information and to book please visit our store - http://store.leeds.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&deptid=9&catid=47&prodid=578

Introduction to Spatial Analytics for Public Health Researchers - 17th November 2015
This course offers an introduction to spatial analytics in a public health context. The course will begin with an overview of different spatial units and how they fit together. Public health examples will be used to illustrate the relevance of using each of these units. We will work through examples of how spatial units can be added into existing datasets. In the afternoon we will generate your first map using public health data.
For more information and to book please visit our store - http://store.leeds.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&deptid=9&catid=47&prodid=579

Best wishes,
Eleri

______________________________
Eleri Pound
Senior Administrator
Consumer Data Research Centre
University of Leeds
Leeds Institute for Data Analytics
Leeds, LS2 9JT
T:  0113 343 0882
E:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
W: www.cdrc.ac.uk<http://www.cdrc.ac.uk/>

**you are receiving this email as you have been added to the CDRC mailing list held at the University of Leeds. If you would like to be removed from this list, please contact Eleri at [log in to unmask]**<mailto:[log in to unmask]**>