Dear Lovkush,

I am familiar with the book. We actually give a copy of it to all our 1st year students as they arrive.

It is definitely worth having in your library and on your bookshelf.

Best wishes

Abdel

Coordinator of the Eastern England sigma Hub

Professor Abdel Salhi

Head of Department

Mathematical Sciences

University of Essex