Thank you!

Dr. Jasmina Bolfek-Radovani

FAST IMPACt Programme Manager

Tel: +44 (0)20 7882 7597

From: Announcement list for FAST IMPACt [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Benford
Sent: 07 September 2015 12:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The FAST IMPACt website is finally live!

Hey - well done - and thanks

Steve

On 7 Sep 2015, at 11:57, Jasmina Bolfek-Radovani <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear colleagues and partners,

I am delighted to inform you that the FAST IMPACt website is now finally live!

The website address is: www.semanticaudio.ac.uk

This is work in progress and certain sections of the website will need to be improved, such as the publications page, for example. This will be my next big task.

I am currently also preparing some fresh news and blog items, so please bear with me for a little while longer, as these pages need to be updated as soon as possible.

If you would like to write a blog and have an interesting news item, please feel free to contact me; I am looking for interesting news and blog stories about or related to the project.

Your comments on the website are welcome.

Best wishes

Jasmina

Dr. Jasmina Bolfek-Radovani

FAST IMPACt Programme Manager

School of Electronic Eng and Computer Science

Queen Mary University of London

Peter Landin Building

10 Godward Square, London E1 4FZ

Tel: +44 (0)20 7882 7597

follow us on twitter @semanticaudio

message or in any attachment.  Any views or opinions expressed by the
University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.