Dear All,

This is a reminder that our discussion session (preceding the visit from Steinberg researchers) will take place tomorrow Weds., 23 Sept. from 11am in room Engineering 329.

For those coming from outside QMUL, let's meet at 10.50 in the engineering foyer (glass door of Engineering on Mile End road).

In case you cannot be there on time, this is a meeting room on the third floor of the Engineering building's  left wing (closer to West Gate / Godward Square on the map). The room is at the very end of the corridor.

Best wishes,
George

p.s. the Steinberg seminar is scheduled for Monday, 28 Sept. 2-4pm, in Laws 1.12.

Travel information to Queen Mary:
http://www.qmul.ac.uk/about/howtofindus/mileend/

Campus map: http://www.qmul.ac.uk/docs/about/26065.pdf